Better Body Bootcamp, the top training company in New York, with locations in Bayside, Great Neck, and Whitestone, is looking for a new trainer to add to our top-level team.
If you’re the trainer we’re looking for, you’ll be driven, self-motivated, successful, great with people, full of energy, and wanting to earn at least $50,000 a year after a few months on the job, with partial health coverage available after six months.
You’ll be pushed, asked to learn new skills and perform at a very high level, taught a lot about training and the fitness business, and eventually become one of the top trainers in New York.
You’ll work with hundreds of people every single week. You’ll accept only the best performance from yourself and your team, and you’ll be ready to take on the long-term challenge to create success both in your life, and with Better Body Bootcamp.
You’ll be inspired, passionate, motivated, and above all ready to learn, and push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
Job Type: Full-time
- personal trainer: 1 year (Required)
Better Body Bootcamp is seeking a motivated, engaging, ambitious assistant manager with customer service experience to join one of the fastest growing brands in the fitness industry! From assisting in membership decisions to merchandise sales, the assistant manager position requires outstanding customer service for current and prospective members. Joining the Better Body teams means entering a work environment that is highly energetic, fast-paced, and built upon a passion for health and fitness!
- Manning the front desk with positive energy and a helpful demeanor
- Engaging, selling, and following up with prospective members
- Assisting current members with membership renewals, merchandise sales, and general questions
- Updating BBB’s digital database with recent members information
- Maintaining front desk cleanliness, minor facility maintenance, and merchandise stocking
- Performing opening and closing facility procedures
- Receiving deliveries to facilities
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Collaborative in a professional setting
- Flexible availability, including nights, mornings, and weekends as necessary
The assistant manager position offers flexible hours, competitive pay rates, and opportunities for growth. For the right person, joining the Better Body team can be a life-changing decision!